Vision Quest Coaching would like to invite you and your friends to a series of rides on the Ironman Wisconsin course. Between the months of May and August we will be doing the course four times, with a specific goal for each ride. For those doing IM Wisconsin, this is a great time to preview the course and learn its unique geography. And if you are not planning on IM Wisconsin or you are a cyclist, join us for some solid mileage with great hills to climb.
Saturday, May 9th
Saturday, June 13th
Saturday, July 25th
Saturday, August 15th
Time: 8am – 1:30pm
*Check in time: 7am – 7:45am
Start location: Endurance House – West, 1701 Deming Way #102, Middleton, WI 53562
Ride length: 48 miles
Here is what’s included with these rides:
- A fully marked 48-mile loop course, turn-by-turn
- A turn-by-turn route map in case you miss the markings
- Aid stations along the way for your nutritional needs
- Fully supported SAG in case of breakdowns or other situations you may have along the way
- All SAG and AID stations will be supported until 1:30pm. (For the 4th Madison ride on August 16th, SAG support will be extended to 3pm.)
- Vision Quest Members ride free as a part of their monthly membership.
- Individual ride registration – $25
- 3 ride package – $70 (Save $5)
- 4 ride package – $90 (Save $10)
- Multiple ride options will be given during the enrollment process for the first ride you will be attending
For those who are planning to stay at a hotel the day before the ride, Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton offers great deals.
- Location: 1801 Deming Way Middleton, Wisconsin, 53562
- Tel: 1-608-831-2220
- Ride #1, 3, 4 – Rates for Friday & Saturday nights
- $99 for 2 queens per night
- $79 for one king per night
- Ride #2 – Rates for Tuesday night
- $129 for 2 queens per night
- $129 for one king per night
- Ride #1 Release date: April 9th at noon
- Ride #2 Release date: May 4th at noon
- Ride #3 Release date: June 25th at noon
- Ride #4 Release date: July 16th at noon
* Standard hotel check-in is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
Breakfast will be served from 6 am to noon for $6.95. This price includes an all-you-can-eat full breakfast buffet, including made to Breakfast coupons need to be purchased at check.