Vision Quest Coaching would like to invite you and your friends to a series of rides on the Ironman Wisconsin course. Between the months of May and August we will be doing the course four times, with a specific goal for each ride. For those doing IM Wisconsin, this is a great time to preview the course and learn its unique geography. And if you are not planning on IM Wisconsin or you are a cyclist, join us for some solid mileage with great hills to climb.
Saturday, May 7th
Saturday, June 11th
Saturday, July 23rd
Saturday, August 13th
Time: 8am – 1:30pm
*Check in time: 7am – 7:45am
Start location: Endurance House – West, 1701 Deming Way #102, Middleton, WI 53562
Ride length: 48 or 88 miles
Here is what’s included with these rides:
- A fully marked 40-mile loop course, turn-by-turn
- Aid stations along the way for your nutritional needs
- Fully supported SAG in case of breakdowns or other situations you may have along the way
- All SAG and AID stations will be supported until 1:30pm. (For the 4th Madison ride on August 13th, SAG support will be extended to 3pm.)
- Vision Quest Members ride free as a part of their monthly membership.
- Individual ride registration – $25
- 4 ride package – $90 (Save $10)
- Multiple ride options will be given during the enrollment process
In Case of Rain
We will ride, rain or shine! However, if there is thunder at the start of the ride, we will push the ride one hour later. If it is still thundering at 10am, we will make the final call at that time.
For those who are planning to stay at a hotel the day before the ride, Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton offers great deals.
- Location: 1801 Deming Way Middleton, Wisconsin, 53562
- Tel: 1-608-831-2220