Vision Quest Coaching would like to invite you and your friends to a series of rides on the Ironman Wisconsin course. Between the months of May and August we will be doing the course four times, with a specific goal for each ride. For those doing IM Wisconsin, this is a great time to preview the course and learn its unique geography. And if you are not planning on IM Wisconsin or you are a cyclist, join us for some solid mileage with great hills to climb.
Saturday, May 10th
Wednesday, June 4th
Saturday, July 26th
Saturday, August 16th
Here is what’s included with these rides:
- A fully marked 48-mile loop course, turn-by-turn
- A turn-by-turn route map in case you miss the markings
- Aid stations along the way for your nutritional needs
- Fully supported SAG in case of breakdowns or other situations you may have along the way
- All SAG and AID stations will be supported until 1:30pm. (For the 4th Madison ride on August 17th, SAG support will be extended to 3pm.)
- Vision Quest Members ride free as a part of their monthly membership.
- Individual ride registration – $25
- 3 ride package – $70 (Save $5)
- 4 ride package – $90 (Save $10)
- Multiple ride options will be given during the enrollment process for the first ride you will be attending