Location: Vision Quest Naperville – 1707 Quincy Suite 135 Naperville, IL 60540
Class Package Options:
- 4 Class Package: $99 (expires 2 months after 1st visit)
- 8 Class Package: $165 (expires 2 months after 1st visit)
- 16 Class Package: $300 (expires 4 months after 1st visit)
- Intensity 1: These are coached, structured, indoor ride with workouts lasting about 75 minutes. Our workouts are created in 8-week phases based on the time of year and energy system progression. On a scale of 1 to 10, you can expect our workouts to have a perceived exertion rate between 7 and 10 at times.
- Intensity 2: This ride is similar to our Intensity Ride but a different workout. This can be your only or second intensity ride of the week. The ideal training schedule would include up to 2 intensity rides a week regardless of ability level or discipline. Our Intensity + ride is a perfect option to get that second intensity ride without having to do the same workout, adding a little variety to your training.
- Endurance 1: The foundation of your fitness. This is a great supplement to our intensity ride or the perfect ride for someone who needs to get some extra time in the saddle. With sufficient time in this training zone, your body will “learn” to metabolize fats as fuel. The workout will last about 75 minutes and will be on a course where you will be able to shift gears and ride at your own pace based on your goal for the day. You will also have the option to follow our coach-prescribed workout which includes intensities in the 5-8 range of the perceived exertion scale, targeting the fat-burning to tempo energy systems.
- Endurance 2: Have a long event you’re training for or need to add volume to your training routine? When training the aerobic and sweet spot energy systems, a second endurance day can only help you build those energy systems with very little cost to your other training. Endurance+ is a new course and coached workout that can further build the aerobic and tempo systems. It will also involve a course with the option to ride the intensity of your choice or take advantage of the coached workout with designated efforts between 5 and 8 on the perceived exertion scale.
Directions to VQ Naperville: From Ogden Ave, (Route 34) head west on Quincy Ave. for 2 blocks. Turn right (north) immediately before the train tracks into the business park. Continue to the second building. Vision Quest Coaching Naperville faces the west, logo on window.
- Can’t make your class? Cancellations must be made with a minimum of 12 hours advance notice through our online scheduling system.
- Cancellations made with less than 12 hours notice will result in a deduction of 1 class from your class package