Great news! We have transitioned our registration and scheduling system for our Chicago, Highland Park, Downers Grove and Naperville locations.
- We’ve given our non-members (formerly called Taste of VQ) more options to engage with Vision Quest!
- You can now purchase your indoor rides via 4-, 8- and 16-ride packages
- Our traditional weekly Taste of VQ Intensity Ride remains the same and is now called Intensity Ride
- Our Course Preview Rides are now called Endurance Ride
I liked the old Taste of VQ format. Can I still do that?
- Definitely! The class format hasn’t changed. We will still have 8-week phases like we did before, but with added flexibility. All you have to do is purchase our 8-ride package and sign up for the class of your choice for 8 weeks.
Tell me more about the Intensity and Endurance Rides
- Intensity: These are coached, structured, indoor ride with workouts lasting about 75 minutes. Our workouts are created in 8-week phases based on the time of year and energy system progression. On a scale of 1 to 10, you can expect our workouts to have a perceived exertion rate between 7 and 10 at times.
- Endurance: The foundation of your fitness. This is a great supplement to our intensity ride or the perfect ride for someone who needs to get some extra time in the saddle. With sufficient time in this training zone, your body will “learn” to metabolize fats as fuel. The workout will last about 75 minutes and will be on a course where you will be able to shift gears and ride at your own pace based on your goal for the day. You will also have the option to follow our coach-prescribed workout which includes intensities in the 5-8 range of the perceived exertion scale, targeting the fat-burning to tempo energy systems.
How much do the ride packages cost?
- 4-ride package: $99, expires 60 days from date of purchase
- 8-ride package: $165, expires 90 days from date of purchase
- 16-ride package: $300, expires 120 days from date of purchase
Sign up for a class:
- View the schedule below
- Select the desired class day and time
- Press the sign up button
- The system will ask if you want to register for recurring classes on the same day and time. Answer: YES (IMPORTANT: select the last date in the drop down box to ensure sign-up for all 8 classes)
What Do I Need to Bring to Class?
- Your bicycle*(road or tri bike)
- A rounded skewer for rear wheel (see pic to right)
- Cycling or athletic clothing
- Cycling shoes
- Two water bottles
- A sweat towel
- A great attitude!
Sign up now as the spots fill quickly. If you prefer not to register online, call us at 877.851.VQVQ x744.
Cancellations require 24-hour notice for rescheduling. Fee is 50% non-refundable without 24-hour notice. To cancel, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877.851.8787 x744.